People – they are the most important assets in any organisation. With this, there is no wonder why the management invests a lot of money for improving their knowledge and skills, making them highly-contributory in the success of the enterprise. There are several ways by which this is done, but one of the most popular would be through online training solutions. E-learning is believed to improve retention rate by up to 60%, and participants are five times more likely to learn compared to traditional training approaches.
At Multiversity, we believe that no organisation will be able to succeed without a competent workforce. With this, we are working with HR managers of leading corporates, government agencies & training institutes to create content that will be used for online employee training. We have a content-centric approach, and we believe that this is the best way to instil knowledge and skills to an employee. We believe that delivering learning experiences through well-crafted content through a creative understanding of the requirements. A highly skilled team of Instructional designers make it possible to bring out the best in every employee and to train them to help an organisation achieve its competitive edge.
Deployment of E-Learning Modules
The deployment of our modules that are used for online training follows a systematic approach, making sure of the best outcomes all the time.
- Research: In designing content for e-learning solutions, one of the first things that we do is research. We look at the target audience and their needs, which will provide the fundamentals for designing the course.
- Training Needs Analysis and Identification: This is a systematic approach that determines the gap that should be addressed. It identifies the problem, which will be the basis of the modules that will be completed.
- Development: By this time, we are already starting to devise the content that will be used for e-learning. The output is not completed in a single day. It takes patience to come up with a learning tool that can deliver a high level of effectiveness.
- Feedbacks: Once an initial output has been created, we gather feedbacks from stakeholders. This is an opportunity to spot any possible flaw or issue that can have a negative impact on the user.
- Revision: Based on the feedbacks that have been gathered, the online learning courses will be modified as needed. This is going to be done repeatedly until we are completely satisfied with the final material.
How Our Content Can Help
E-learning can be beneficial in more ways than one, specifically because it promotes convenience since training materials can be accessed virtually anywhere. Nonetheless, it will be useless in the absence of having the right content. With this, here are some of the reasons why the content created by Multiversity can be helpful for any organisation taking up e-learning:
- We work with Subject Matter Experts to churn out contents for our online learning courses. We are leveraging their technical expertise in different disciplines to help us come up with relevant content.
- We also come up with content with a logical progression. Meaning, it can facilitate better trail of thought. We use different Instructional Design models to guide the creation of our modules. For instance, through Bloom’s Taxonomy, we make sure that all modules are designed in such a way that they will be geared towards the following goals: Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Synthesis, and Evaluation.
- Most importantly, we make sure that our content is engaging. We see to it that learners will not be bored. They are created in such a way that it will offer an enhanced learning experience, which will help improve the outcomes of online employee training.
Why Choose Multiversity?
While there are many options when it comes to developers of online learning courses, at Multiversity, we take pride in being one of the best.
- We create localised contents. Our online employee training courses are tailor-fitted based on the location of the client while considering global trends. Our content is available in multiple local languages, depending on what is required by the client.
- The team employs the best technology like authoring tools of Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, and HTML5, among others to develop high level design modules that embrace the needs of companies.
- We have served more than 4.5 million users and created more than 1,000 hours of content, which helped us build a better reputation in the industry.
- We create valuable content that will help encourage independent learning, which will make online employee training more effective and efficient.
For Custom Elearning Modules for your business email us at email@example.com