Project lead / Associate Project Manager/Assistant Project Manager/ Senior Project Lead(eLearning )
- Full Time
- Business Applications
- Mid Level
If you are interested in this role please Apply now or send your CV by e-mail : HR@multiversity.co.in |
Any Graduate, Preferred – Project Management Certification
This is a strategic project management position which involves providing support to all kinds of learning initiatives. The role involves ensuring quality content development, management of learning projects and supervising the various phases of project life-cycles.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Have hands-on knowledge on technical aspects of software used in elearning like HTML5, Authoring Tools and mobile development.
- Project Management of E-Learning Content Development Planning – Prepare project map, plan for resources and means of execution, client interaction.
- Ensuring timelines of deliverables, resource utilization, resource availability, high level review of the deliverables.
- Ensure the deliverables meet the quality standards as required by the client.
- Be proficient in Office Suite & Project Management tools. Have excellent business analysis skills, negotiation skills, communication skills, and people management skills.
- To share project learnings / best practices through knowledge sharing sessions or trainings.
- Worked in US/UK market is a plus
- Monitor activity, progress, and time related to project development using a project planning tool.
- Work with project team to solicit feedback and ensure programs are relevant and on target.
- Willingness and ability to accommodate different time zones.
- Willingness to work from time to time over extended hours to achieve goals set by immediate manager.
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within the organization, internally and externally.
- Perform quality assurance checks on training courses that have been developed.
- Support and maintain the global knowledge base and repository for best practice documents, key tools and templates.
- Provide project status reports to training department management and stakeholders.
- Onboard new hires to their role and ensure timely readiness.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in managing projects in e-learning company/domain.
- Very good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Good people skills to work with a team.
- Thorough Knowledge of eLearning development processes.
- Knowledge of mobile learning best practices.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced changing environment; ability to be flexible and resilient
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize effectively
1A, I-Space, S.No.51, Bavdhan Khurd, Off Pune-Mumbai Bypass Rd, Bavdhan, Pune – 411 021.
As per company Standard
Multiversity was founded in 1998, at the threshold of the new century, to advance the application of Information Technology in areas of Education, Governance and Services. It has made significant contributions in each. Multiversity has created Technologies and Services for the emerging knowledge-based society.
Millions of users have used our products and services, underlining our commitment to develop world-class Technologies and Solutions. Multiversity also works closely with various Government, Semi-Government and local SelfGovernment bodies all over India in the areas of e-Learning, e-Governance and e-Services and has successfully completed projects having large-scale social implications.
eLearning Content Development :Multiversity Pvt. Ltd
Multiversity develops eLearning Content for one of the world’s largest Digital Literacy Mission under Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL), which has reached over 10 Million Learners in the past 15 years in Maharashtra, Odisha, Haryana, Rajasthan, and Bihar also delivered to Other Countries like Saudi Arabia, Egypt and SriLanka. The courses include titles like IT Literacy, Adobe Suite, Financial Accounting, Desktop Publishing, Web Designing, 2D Animation, Video Editing, Scratch programming, etc. – all created to empower the citizens of India and help them become job ready. Multiversity has developed these courses in English, Hindi, Marathi and other Indian Languages like Oriya, Kannada, and Telugu along with international languages like Arabic, Malay & Sinhalese.
Multiversity also develops customer eLearning solutions to help organisation globally bridge the gap between a learners potential and performance. Multiversity has built 1,200+ hours of eLearning content over 15 years reaching 11+ million Learners at 100+ organizations.
Recently Multiversity won the Excellence in the production of learning content award.
Dr. Vijay P Bhatkar