- Full Time
- Business Applications
- Mid Level
If you are interested in this role please Apply now or send your CV by e-mail : HR@multiversity.co.in |
Multiversity eLearning Team is looking for a motivated and energetic Graphic Designer who wants to put their skills to create high quality eLearning products. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. You must have a genuine passion for creative design and eLearning domain.
- The person needs to analyse the content and ideas appropriate visual representation for the same.
- Will be responsible for creating production/design guidelines and standard and ensure those being followed diligently.
- Should be capable of managing a small team of designers and integrators.
- Will be responsible for visualising & designing screens based on approved look & feel and design guidelines standards.
- Will be responsible for creating graphic assets as needed.
- Will be responsible for reviewing eLearning products from visual perspective and will also be responsible for ensuring products meeting visuals QA standards.
- Expert in visualisation and conceptualization
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphic tools
- Strong knowledge about usability and users behaviours, especially for eLearning
- Keen eyes for details and consistency in design to perform visuals QA test and identify visual issues.
- Must be able to understand client requirements, visualize the overall eLearning design and ensure visual continuity by adhering to the branding guidelines.
- Turn eLearning storyboard elements into reality.
- Develop Visual eLearning Content. Develop all the graphics, charts, and illustrations for the eLearning course, as per storyboard.
- Must have knowledge about the latest eLearning trends in the market and should be able to suggest creative upgrades accordingly.
- Experience in motion graphics development and video production will be a plus point.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Willingness to go “above and beyond” to exceed customer expectations.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Creates and updates internal processes and templates to minimize future content development time.
- Supports continual process improvement to ensure we build high-quality programs for our learners.
- Ability to conduct thorough quality checks and ensure that the output is according to client expectations
- Excellent understanding of the eLearning development process a must.
- Expert in visualization and conceptualization
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphics tools
- Strong knowledge about usability and users behaviours, especially for e-Learning.
- Keen eyes for details and consistency in design to perform visual QA tests and identify visual issues.
- Working knowledge in MS Office tools.
- Hands-on experience in working with Articulate Storyline/HTML5 will be an added advantage.
Clear knowledge about the production process for HTML5, Articulate Storyline, Captivate or any other rapid development tool will be an added advantage.
- Must be creative.
- Must be eager and willing to learn.
- Ability to complete tasks within specified number of hours and time frame.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
1A, I-Space, S.No.51, Bavdhan Khurd, Off Pune-Mumbai Bypass Rd, Bavdhan, Pune – 411 021.
As per company Standard
Multiversity was founded in 1998, at the threshold of the new century, to advance the application of Information Technology in areas of Education, Governance and Services. It has made significant contributions in each. Multiversity has created Technologies and Services for the emerging knowledge-based society.
Millions of users have used our products and services, underlining our commitment to develop world-class Technologies and Solutions. Multiversity also works closely with various Government, Semi-Government and local SelfGovernment bodies all over India in the areas of e-Learning, e-Governance and e-Services and has successfully completed projects having large-scale social implications.
eLearning Content Development :Multiversity Pvt. Ltd
Multiversity develops eLearning Content for one of the world’s largest Digital Literacy Mission under Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL), which has reached over 10 Million Learners in the past 15 years in Maharashtra, Odisha, Haryana, Rajasthan, and Bihar also delivered to Other Countries like Saudi Arabia, Egypt and SriLanka. The courses include titles like IT Literacy, Adobe Suite, Financial Accounting, Desktop Publishing, Web Designing, 2D Animation, Video Editing, Scratch programming, etc. – all created to empower the citizens of India and help them become job ready. Multiversity has developed these courses in English, Hindi, Marathi and other Indian Languages like Oriya, Kannada, and Telugu along with international languages like Arabic, Malay & Sinhalese.
Multiversity also develops customer eLearning solutions to help organisation globally bridge the gap between a learners potential and performance. Multiversity has built 1,200+ hours of eLearning content over 15 years reaching 11+ million Learners at 100+ organizations.
Recently Multiversity won the Excellence in the production of learning content award.
Dr. Vijay P Bhatkar